FEL Euro Half Pack
The FEL is bristling with standard safety features, specified with the benefit of Farid Hillend Engineering’s extensive knowledge and experience. The cab shield is hydraulically raised and lowered, tailgate safety props allow safe cleaning and maintenance, the front head mesh screen protects operating personnel and prevents rubbish from collecting in the engine area. Tailgate raise mechanism, arms and forks are all provided with hydraulic failure arrest equipment. Backup alarm, tailgate raise warning. Tailgate open warning is standard.
Well known for its ability to handle larger containers without spillage, the eurohalfpack is a fast mover and with its powerful high speed ‘pack on the move’ facility, achieving more pick-ups per day and keeping efficiency high. Also helping to reduce costs from potential damage, the euro half pack’s crushproof tailgate seal is less susceptible to leakage and therefore friendlier to the environment.
The flat hopper body and interlaced sub-frame is designed for a long hard life with exceptional durability to those parts that experience high levels of wear.
Unloading of waste is achieved by conventional tailgate and twin ejection rams operating an ejector plate.
- Speed and flexibility from the market leading Front End Loader
- Ergonomically designed for ease of operation and maintenance
- Designed to handle containers up to 10m³ / 3.63 tonne
- Tried, tested and trusted design
- Suitable for a wide variety of 26 & 32 tonne chassis
- Fully automatic self levelling forks option available
- Compatible with all major Bin Weighing Systems
- Tailgates available in 4 sizes to suit customer requirements
- Various arm and fork requirements to suit customer requirements
- Various top door configurations to suit customer requirements
- Hopper capacity: 9.2 m³
- Compaction ratio: 6:1
- Compaction system composed of half pack ejection blade running in bright bar channels
- Fully automatic packing cycle controlled by Canbus IFM controls
- Clamp on arms for ease of maintenance
- Ergonomic controls for greater operator comfort
- Body with flat sides made of a steel tubular construction using single hardened steel sheet
- In cab display and diagnostic aid
- Integral tailgate props
- Full crush proof tailgate seal
- One piece cab shield
- Hinged side interlocked access door with steps and grab handle
- Grease points to all moving parts
- Fully chemically pre treated units prior to the application of a 2k epoxy primer surfacer coating.
- Finished in a customer specific colour range of either 2k High Solid Polyurethane topcoat or Waterborne based metallic’s & clear coats.
- Ultra modern in house colour database & full technical paint manufacturers support
- Vast range of customer livery & printed graphic detailing available