The Micro is a fully sealed; one piece construction body with compaction ratio of 3:1 ensures no leakages, making it ideal for food waste collection and suitable for a chassis GVW of 7,500kgs. The Micro is an ideal solution where restricted access is a problem and excellent manoeuvrability is required.
The Micro also comes with an integral Farid comb bin lift capable of handling all types of bins from 120 litres to 1100 litres capacity and food waste caddies or ‘slave type’ bins. Alternatively, hand loading is achieved by using optional side access doors which can be opened manually at a moments
Unloading of waste is achieved by tipping of the body, ensuring complete discharge of waste materials and residual liquids collected.
The Micro L is an ideal RCV for satellite operation. Ultimate satellite discharge is performed when using the Farid T1 refuse collection vehicle offering a vehicle to vehicle ‘mothership’ - transfer of waste solution.
- Fully sealed one piece high tensile steel body construction for high strength with guaranteed no leakages
- Small, compact and very manoeuvrable, an ideal solution where restricted access is a problem and excellent manoeuvrability is required
- Farid comb bin lift fitted as standard - Capable of handling all EN standard bins from 120 litres to 1100 litres capacity and food waste caddies or ‘slave type’ bins
- Hand loading can be achieved by using optional side access doors
- Enclosed body roof for waste containment and better packing strength distribution with reduced stress points
- Top mounted, fully enclosed compaction blade with 3:1 compaction. Compaction blade cylinders mounted outside the hopper area, keeping them clear of the refuse loading area
- Unloading of waste by tipping, ensuring complete discharge of waste materials and residual liquids collected. Suitable for tipping into skips, rolonof containers and satellite discharge operation
- Shorter overall vehicle length as bin lift stows underneath rave and within body length - Ideal for restricted access, rural & inner city collections.
- Large hopper for 1100 / 1280 litre bins - Can be tipped without spillage in one cycle. Faster loading without ‘choking of the hopper’ due to one piece body design with no separate hopper. No waiting for hopper clearance cycles at multiple bin collection sites.
- One piece body retains liquid up to 1000mm deep / 3650 litres with front body drain as standard - Ideal for food waste and materials with a high liquid content.
- Alternate compacting cycle
- Hydraulic compacting blade
- Compaction cycles: - single synchronized with container lifting device - manual
- Unloading by body tipping with double effect cylinder at the first stage
- Stabilizers for unloading operations
- Drainage gate
- BODY CONSTRUCTION
- Curved shaped one piece construction, rolled high tensile steel body for high strength and good aesthetic appearance
- Concave shaped body floor to facilitate easy leachate collection and drainage
- Body roof for waste containment and better packing strength distribution with reduced stress points
- Body drainage gate with screw tap
- One piece construction body with no separate tailgate / hopper ensures no leakages
- Top mounted, fully enclosed compaction blade with 3:1 compaction
- Compaction blade cylinders mounted outside the hopper area, keeping them clear of the refuse loading area
- Low engine revs (speed up controlled by hydraulic services)
- PTO mounted on the gearbox - 1 x gear pumps
- Oil tank with filter, cartridge 60 micron, in compliance with UNI EN 1501-1
- Max. pressure valves on hydraulic system
- Block pilot valves on lifting device cylinders
- Mineral hydraulic oil ISO VG46
- In compliance with UNI EN 1501-1 regulations
- Electrical system with PLC
- Body unloading electric controls with rear mounted wander lead
- 1 x white light for night operation
- 1 x amber rotating beacon
- Engaged reverse speed alarm
- 3 x emergency buttons (2 on body sides + 1 on rear mounted wander lead control)
- Rescue button
- PTO connection safety controls
- PTO engagement/disengagement electrical control
- In cab control box: PTO connection - main switch - light alarms and other control buttons on demand
- 1 x operators’ driver buzzer, on side of the body
- Rear view camera
- Fully degreased & primed body finished in two pack water based paint
- Oil reservoir, cylinders, container lift and lid opener finished in Farid light blue
- Lighting in compliance with Construction & Use regulations
- 120-1100 lt “Comb” Bin Lifter
- Selectable pneumatic control
- Operator shear protection
- Grease points to all moving parts
- Micro S (4m³ capacity), one-piece construction, (liquidity retention of 2950 litres capacity), is a 100% fully sealed and leak proof tipping body variant.
- Micro L (5m³ capacity), one-piece construction, (liquidity retention of 3650 litres capacity), is a 100% fully sealed and leak proof tipping body variant.
- Micro XHD LoadMax (7m³ capacity), one-piece construction, (liquidity retention of 5500 litres capacity), is a 100% fully sealed and leak proof tipping body variant.
These equipments come as standard with an enclosed fixed roof assembly.
The sweep plate must park in the horizontal / closed position when loading cycle is completed, and maintain this position when driving on the public highway.
No side access door is to be specified.
If both domestic/commercial food waste plus animal-by-products waste are collected and transported by the same vehicle, the body and bin lift must be cleaned, washed and disinfected after each use to prevent cross contamination.