The reduction of friction increases durability of materials improving whole life costs. Incorporating the most up to date hydraulic system design, the powerlink offers unique and unparalleled performance, reduced downtime, lower maintenance costs and less risk of environmental pollution. Farid Hillend Engineering offers a variety of options for body sizes on the powerlink with cubic capacities of 14-26m³.
The Intelligent Canbus Electrics and advanced hydraulics allow greater flexibility with waste densities when dealing with different recycling commodities. All push buttons, relays and switches are protected to IP 65. Simple convenient n/s and o/s control panel incorporating emergency stop buttons.
The refuse collection body and equipment is compatible with any suitable 4, 6 or 8 wheeled chassis of the customer’s choice.
Unloading of waste is achieved by a conventional ejection plate ensuringcomplete discharge of waste materials collected.
- Designed and constructed for robust reliability
- Proven Swing Link mechanism transmits more packing force into load
- Reduced packing pressures for increase hydraulic longevity
- Greater load density for optimum payload
- Simple design producing reduced maintenance costs
- Full range of body sizes from 16 to 26m³
- Compatible With full range of Domestic and Trade Bin Lifts
- Modelled on bigbite Swinglink design
- Canbus electrical control system. Leading edge technology
- Packer bearings & tailgate hinges greased via outside hopper
- Inverted cylinders with rods uppermost & case hardened
- Large hopper capacity
- Hardened chrome plated pins & composite bushes
- DIN mounted hoist frame/open back configuration, standard
- Uncluttered hopper due to swinglink design
- Loading mechanism programmed in unison with split Autolift
- Dual tailgate controls as standard
- 8mm abrasion resistant steel hopper floor & sides
- Additional Sacrificial wear plates fitted to high wear areas
- 4.7mm high strength steel floor
- Front of body screened with mesh
- Body mounted using all flexible components
- Galvanised hydraulic pipes, fittings & fasteners pre-paint
- Unique paint application process
- Ejector rollers are replaceable without removing plate
- Fully chemically pre treated units prior to the application of a 2k epoxy primer surfacer coating
- Finished in a customer specific colour range of either 2k High
Solid Polyurethane topcoat or Waterborne based metallic’s & clear coats
- Ultra modern in house colour database & full technical paint manufacturers support
- Vast range of customer livery & printed graphic detailing available
- Optional UTL bin lifter, not fitted as standard, for 120 – 1,100 litre comb bin lift
- The UTL also has an option for clamping arms to lift 950 litres cylindrical paladin containers
- The Powerlink can also be fitted with a hoist from a third party supplier
Unloading of waste is achieved by a conventional ejection plate ensuring complete discharge of waste materials collected.