The Dual SidePac equipments are the result of many years experience by the Farid European Group in the manufacturing of waste and recycling equipment. Called a Dual SidePac because of its versatility. It can lift containers on both the nearside and offside and with its demountable body (by hook lift operation) it can be used for any number and variety of recyclables.
The Dual SidePac system makes waste collection much more technologically advanced, modern and efficient and is suitable for all urban environments.
In short the Dual SidePac is a bilateral, automated, mono-operator device for the collection of waste containers.
Both collection equipment and a cleaning unit are incorporated into the Dual SidePac system.
The Dual SidePac’s main components consist of:
- Suitable Chassis of customer’s choice
- Alpa12 Lifting equipment
- PCG Hook lift equipment
- Top loading CMS-DS compactor
- Single operator
- Fully automatic bilateral robotic crane system for waste containers
- Designed to work with surface and underground containers
- Speed in waste collection - fast operation
- Possibility of placing the containers in almost any location
- Reduces the maintenance of the containers
- Suitable for rural and urban environments
- Cleaning unit incorporated into the system
ALPA12 – Crane Equipment
Alpa12’s is a bilateral, automated, mono-operator device for the collection of waste containers. Its advanced technology designed makes it possible to pick up both surface containers and underground containers from either side of the vehicle.
The crane equipment is fitted with all necessary elements for picking up a waste container, lifting it, placing it over the loading hopper of the compactor, emptying it and finally returning it to its original position on the ground. The cycle is continuous, and the whole process is completed much more quickly. The operating device and monitor inside the cabin allow total control throughout the process.
PCG Hook Lift Equipment
Offering an interchangeable system,the PCG is a well-built, balanced and robust piece of equipment. It is compatible with all elements of the Dual SidePac system: waste compactors, roll on containers and cleaning units. Indeed, it is possible to choose, at any point in time, the best option for your waste collection needs.
An optional fixed system is also available, by replacing the hook lift equipment with a chassis equipped with a tilting unloading device.
Top Loading CMS-DS Compactor Body
The top loading CMS-DS compactor is designed to compact municipal solid waste from differentiated waste collection. It is suitable for transportation by hooklift equipment.
The compactor consists of 4 parts:
- The receiving hopper: the alpa12 automatically locates the receiving hopper, places the container directly above it and empties the waste vertically into it.
- The compaction chamber: when the waste enters the compaction chamber it is progressively compacted by a horizontal press plate and pushed into the storage box. The compaction chamber is made of high quality materials and designed to withstand the thrust and pressure of movement.
- The storage box: the compacted waste is stored here until completely full. Its clean, modern design allows easy customisation and the curved doors facilitate unloading.
- The unloading door: the curved door allows for the storage box to be filled to maximum capacity. The automated device ensures the door closes perfectly and is totally secure.
• The compactor can be mounted on the chassis and emptied using a rear tilting unloading system.
• A semi-automatic container tipper can be incorporated into the side of the CMS-DS for collection of standard bins (120
l, 240 l, 360 l).
- Fully degreased & primed body finished in two pack water based paint
- Lighting in compliance with Construction & Use regulations