The equipment consists of a programmable logic control system with CAN-bus communication protocol and utilises the most recent innovative technology.
The lifting system is a patented device able to automatically handle any type of container from 770 to 3200-litre capacity, and is compatible with the various hooking systems available in the market.
The refuse and recycling vehicle is capable of handling and emptying very heavy containers up to 1200 kg.
The low container catching mechanism makes hooking/lifting quicker and safer, prevents lids from being damaged and requires minimal working area on the road.
The main components of hydraulic, electric and pneumatic systems are located in a single protected compartment. These components are of a block modular construction ensuring easy and safe maintenance.
- European market leader
- Single person operation
- Speed and Flexibility
- Ergonomically designed for ease of operation and maintenance
- Ability to lift containers 770 to 4200 L
- Lifting cycle time (2400 L container + 42 seconds)
- Maximum lifting capacity 1200kg
- Fully automatic self levelling and dumping of containers
- Automatic pick-up and return bin location sensor
- Hopper capacity: 4.2 m³
- Compaction ratio: 6:1
- Compaction system composed of ejection blade running front to rear
- Fully automatic packing cycle controlled by CAN-bus controls
- Ergonomic controls for greater operator comfort
- Suitable for a wide variety of 18 to 32 tonne chassis
- Compatible with all major Bin Weighing Systems
- Equipment Working System – Hydraulic / Electrical / Pneumatic
- Body Ejection System - By Ejection Plate
- Working Pressure (Bar) – 170
- Refuse Loading Speed (m³/min) – 5.5
- Compaction Cycle Time (Sec) – 18
- Full Body Unloading Time (Sec) =
90 (FMO 15 FMO 17),
120 (FMO 21 FMO 23 FMO 25),
125 (FMO 26 FMO 28 FMO 30)
- Body Dimensions (mm) Height – 2600
Width – 2480
- Fully degreased & primed body finished in two pack water based paint
- Oil reservoir, cylinders, container lift and lid opener finished in Farid light blue
- Lighting in compliance with Construction & Use regulations