The Minimatic is a fully sealed; one piece construction body with compaction ratio of 3:1 ensures no leakages,making it ideal for any types of recycling or general waste collection and suitable for a chassis GVW of 7,500kgs. The vehicle is an ideal solution where restricted access is a problem and excellent manoeuvrability is required.
The Minimatic comes with an integral Farid comb bin lift capable of handling all types of bins from 120 litres to 1100 litres capacity and food waste caddies or ‘slave type’ bins. Alternatively, hand loading is achieved by lowering the rear drop-down rave plate which can be opened at a moments notice and safely stowed away using the bin lift.
Unloading of waste is achieved by an ejection plate, operated by a double acting telescopic cylinder, ensuring complete discharge of waste materials collected.
Ultimate satellite discharge operation is performed when using the Farid T1 refuse collection vehicle ‘mothership’ - transfer of waste solution.
- Fully sealed one piece high tensile steel body construction for high strength with guaranteed no leakages
- Small, compact and very manoeuvrable, an ideal solution where restricted access is a problem and excellent manoeuvrability is required
- Farid comb bin lift fitted as standard - Capable of handling all EN standard bins from 120 litres to 1100 litres capacity and food waste caddies or ‘slave type’ bins
- Hand loading can be achieved by lowering the standard rear drop down rave plate at a moment’s notice
- Top mounted, fully enclosed compaction blade with 3:1 compaction. Compaction blade cylinders mounted outside the hopper area, keeping clear of the refuse loading area
- Unloading of waste by ejection plate, ensuring complete discharge of waste materials and residual liquids collected. Suitable for satellite discharge operation
- Largest body volume in its class (7,500kg GVW). Ideal for bulky waste, dry mixed recyclables, food waste, offensive waste & residual waste
- Shorter overall vehicle length as bin lift stows underneath rave and within body length - Ideal for restricted access, rural & inner city collections.
- Large hopper for 1100 / 1280 litre bins - Can be tipped without spillage in one cycle. Faster loading without ‘choking of the hopper’ due to one piece body design with no separate hopper. No waiting for hopper clearance cycles at multiple bin collection sites.
- One piece body retains liquid up to 340mm deep / 1900 litres with front body drain as standard - Ideal for composting, food waste, offensive waste and materials with a high liquid content.
- Ideal for offensive waste collection with minimal damage to bags.
- No rear axle over-loads throughout the loading cycle as ejector blade is positioned at front of the body - Therefore load centre of gravity is always spread forward.
- One piece body (NO LEAKAGE) with curved rear to low rave and hinged tail flap to contain material when utilising container hoist.
- Compaction ratio 3:1
- Compaction system with double articulation
- Compaction system hinging points with self-lubricating bushes
- Ejection plate with sliding blocks in plastic
- Sliding blocks staggered to maintain the plate is always in a vertical position, avoiding tilting during the final ejection phase
- Anti-collision system for blade and plate
- Ejection plate low & side seals
- Single compaction cycle, semi-automatic
- Drainage gate
- Fully sealed one piece high tensile steel body construction for high strength and good aesthetic appearance
- Body floor anti wear steel HB270 with curved rear to low rave and hinged tail flap to facilitate easy leachate collection and drainage
- Body drainage gate with flat hose for easy leachate drainage
- One piece construction body with no separate tailgate / hopper ensures no leakages
- Top mounted, fully enclosed compaction blade with 3:1 compaction
- Compaction blade cylinders mounted outside the hopper area, keeping them clear of the refuse loading area
- Low engine revs (speed up controlled by hydraulic services)
- PTO mounted on the gearbox – 1 x gear pumps
- Oil tank with filter, cartridge 60 micron, in compliance with UNI EN 1501-1
- Max. pressure valves on hydraulic system
- Block pilot valves on lifting device cylinders
- Mineral hydraulic oil ISO VG46
- In compliance with UNI EN 1501-1 regulations
- Electrical system with PLC
- Compaction and unloading electrical controls
- Unloading manual controls
- 1 x night operation light
- 1 x rotating beacon
- Engaged reverse speed alarm
- In cab control box: main switch, PTO connection (where previewed), PTO connection buzzer, emergency alarm, emergency reset button, rotating beacon button
- Cab Control Panel for PTO Control
- Fully degreased & primed body finished in two pack water based paint
- Oil reservoir, cylinders, container lift and lid opener finished in Farid light blue
- Lighting in compliance with Construction & Use regulations
- 120-1100 lt “Comb” Bin Lifter with lid opening bar
- Optional Semi Auto Hook Facility on Comb Lift (Auto Gather)
- Selectable pneumatic control
- Parachute valves on container lifting device
- Flex lifting device cover
- Lid opening bar with electrical-hydraulic controls
- Operator shear protection
- Grease points to all moving parts
Unloading of waste is achieved by an ejection plate, operated by a double acting telescopic cylinder, ensuring complete discharge of waste materials collected
The MiniMatic is an ideal RCV for satellite operation. Ultimate satellite discharge is performed when using the Farid T1 refuse collection vehicle ‘mothership’ transfer of waste solution.