Super Titan Semi Trailer
The Farid 40m³ 'heavy duty', rear end loading refuse compaction equipment is mounted on 3 axle semi-trailer unit. Tailgate is open back system with open wings to facilitate 'suitable' satellite vehicle docking & interface for waste transfer. Also available with skip arms and comb bin lift.
Unloading of waste is achieved by conventional tailgate and ejection plate system.
- Fully housed at the front bulkhead with locking doors is the Deutz 914 L6 air cooled diesel engine.
- Hydraulic control power pack with counter pressure system for all body compaction operation.
- No requirement for PTO/Hydraulic "wet pack" on the tractor unit.
- Enables the transportation of large volumes of waste
- 40m³ internal volumetric body capacity
- Large 3.0m³ internal hopper capacity
- Heavy duty construction for maximum durability and reliability
- Open Back or Comb Bin Lift available
- Ability to lift containers up to 16 Cubic Yards/5 Tonnes capacity
- Full compaction ratio: 6:1
- Suitable for satellite vehicle waste transfer (Bulking-up)
- 3 axle semi-trailer, 44t GVW (with 3 axle tractor unit)
- 40m³ internal volumetric body capacity.
- 3.0m³ internal hopper capacity.
- Compaction ratio is 6:1
- Unloading time - 280 seconds (approximately).
- To operate at 44t GVW in UK (3 + 3 combination).
- Semi-trailer coupling via 2 inch king pin, positioned 1200mm from the front bulkhead.
- WVTA Certification
- Body in rectacular 'ribbed section' sheet steel c/w tubular reinforcement with optional smooth side panel system available
- Optional aluminium side panels of approximately 4.0m x 2.0m (to mount your logos) finished painted in white acrylic gloss paint.
- Body leachate drainage points - one at front of body & one at rear in the hopper. The front body drain is connected to a leachate tank (see below).
- Stainless steel leachate tank, full width, fitting inside the side under-run protection barriers. Tank is supplied with a ball drain valve and lockable stainless steel access door lockable with a padlock.
- Heavy duty gasket sealing between tailgate and body faces, approximately 50mm-60mm wide and seal extended upwards to approximately 200mm from top of body.
- Cats whiskers fitted to external carriage plate ram assemblies, (under the ram cover), to prevent leachate squeeze to the sides.
- Small version body access door mounted on left hand side with a hand rail system for access to the body, lockable with padlock and key. Side access steps for safety access and egress to the body access door.
- Wide tailgate wings for Satellite vehicle docking and interface.
- Tailgate safety props/supports.
- Parachute safety valves on the lifting tailgate cylinders.
- Equipment working system pressure - 210 bar.
- Hydraulic pump - vane type pump assembly.
- Hydraulic oil tank with filtration system to EN1501-1 norms.
- Electro-hydraulic system.
- 24 volt Electrical system, in compliance with UNI EN1501-1 regulations, with standard ISO 12 pin semi-trailer electrical connection plug
- 2 x push buttons for emergency stop on both sides of the hopper.
- CCTV trear view camera with a monitor screen, (minimum size - 5 inches), mounted on the left hand side of the hopper in a protective box with an on/off switch. System must only be allowed to operate when auxillary engine is running and PTO engaged. This is fitted inside a lockable secure protection box to prevent theft of the monitor unit.
- Remote control wander lead for discharging operation (tailgate and ejection plate), mounted on the left hand side.
- Compaction system composed of an articulated single blade, carriage plate & packer plate.
- Compaction system carriage plate hydraulic cylinders x 2 are positioned externally, outside of the tailgate walls, (out of contact with the waste stream being collected).
- Compaction system packer plate moving hydraulic cylinders are positioned inside the hopper and loading door.
- Compaction slide block runners and sections are located on two inclined guide channels located in the tailgate side walls.
- Compaction system cycle electrically controlled for automatic compaction cycle - electrical control (single & continuous - see extended rear rave plate to 1500mm).
- Compaction system cycle - manual control ion two phases (blade opening + ram descent and blade closing + ram upstroke).
- Complete compaction cycle time is 26 seconds.
- Ejection plate unloading / ejection of waste materials activated by hydraulic double acting cylinder ram.
- Ejection plate is located and slides along horizontal guides / channels located in the body sides.
- Ejection plate side guides are manufactured from heavy duty antifriction slide blocks.